We are seeking a self-starter, detail-oriented Project Administrator with professional experience to support the Project Management Team in both our Cranbury and Evesham locations. Construction experience is preferred but not necessary.
Sweetwater is a mid-sized General Contracting/Construction Management firm with HQ located in downtown Cranbury, NJ. Our firm builds for corporations and institutions in New Jersey. We
perform a variety of projects including renovations and new buildings, primarily in the open shop market. Typical project sizes can range from $100K to $25MM.
▪ Provides day-to-day key administrative support to the Project Manager, Superintendent and their systems.
▪ Interfacing a regular basis with clients, vendors, architects and municipal authorities.
▪ Project setup in software and paper files.
▪ Generating and processing project documents such as Submittals, RFI’s, Lien Waivers, Minutes and Purchase / Change Orders and Contracts.
▪ Work both onsite in Southern New Jersey and from the Central NJ Cranbury office.
▪ Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
▪ 3 years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
▪ Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
▪ Prolog, Plan Grid, Submittal Exchange & Microsoft Project a plus.
▪ Good and accurate typing skills a must.
▪ Possession of strong organizational skills.
▪ Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
▪ Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
▪ Strong verbal skills – ability to project positive attitude and proper direction.
▪ Listens well – remains focused with job at hand.
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and 401K.
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.